You can search the content of the 2018 edition of El Festival in two ways:
- Type of content offered: Screenings, Lectures, Workshops, Other attractions, and Networking activities.
- Festival’s programs: Screenings, Fair, Forum, Summit, Workshops and Children.
What type of activities can you access to with each passport?
- Cine y Feria Passport gives yoy access to the programs under Screenings and all the activities at the Fair.
- Foro Passport: gives you access to the above, and in addition to the conferences that take place in the main auditorium of the event (keynotes, master classes and lectures).
- Cumbre Passport gives you access to all of the above, and in addition to exclusive activities of the Summit: Master classes, profesional workshops, and also, to B2B meetings between participating delegates. The passport includes meals prepared by Mexican chefs, open bar, and exclusive parties with guests.
To access the workshop program, you need any passport type (Cine/Feria, Foro or Cumbre). However, there are some that have an additional cost and specific requirements to participate. You can check all these details under the description of each workshop. (go to Contents / Workshops section to see it).
This year there is a special program for children, which includes workshops plus animation films for children. To attend, it is necessary that the parent or guardian acquire any passport, and come with the kids to the registration area of Las Mananitas, to get the accreditation for each children.